Labs Talk: Corona-Warn-App Update with Malte Janduda
The Corona Warn App (https://www.coronawarn.app/), Germany’s contact tracing app to fight the Corona Virus, went live mid June 2020. Roughly 3 weeks have passed since then and we thought we give you another update and some more inside views with our colleague from SAP Munich: Malte Janduda.
Malte is known to us for a long time already – Sven first did prototype and experiment with Malte for commerce and hardware prototypes many years back, when IoT was still the new kid on the block. At this point in time, Malte was still a working student. But since 2019, Malte is back at SAP Munich and now got involved heavily with the development of the Corona Warn App.
We’re super happy that we have a well known colleague and friend close by here in Munich and are excited to share some updates directly from a team member of the development team of the Corona Warn App.
- Corona-Warn-App Website
- Community Dashboard for the App / Backend 1 and here’s one more
- Malte Janduda on Twitter
- SAP Munich Website
- CWA Episode with Thomas Klingbeil – focus on technical aspects and privacy
- MIT Technology Review – COVID Tracking Tracker
- [GERMAN] Tagesschau – Rund 300 Fälle über Warn-App gemeldet / Around 300 cases reported via the warning app
- The Local – The verdict on Germany’s coronavirus tracing app
- [GERMAN] German Federal Government – Falschmeldungen zur Corona-Warn- App / Misconceptions about the Corona Warn App
- German Federal Government – Corona-Warn-App international verfügbar (DE) | Corona warning app available internationally (EN)
- [GERMAN] Handelsblatt – Was bringt eine ausländische Corona-Warn-App? / What does a foreign Corona warning app bring?
- DW – Loved or loathed? How Germany’s coronavirus tracking app is faring
- Huawei – Neue Corona-Warn-App für alle HUAWEI Smartphones (DE) | New Corona warning app for all HUAWEI smartphones (EN)
- ZDF – Wo die Corona-App nicht läuft (DE) | Where the Corona App Doesn’t Run (EN)