I am happy to invite you to try out SAP Business Application Studio in the trial environment. You can use this simple on-boarding tutorial, develop an SAP Fiori application using this tutorial group and see all the Business Application Studio tutorials.
Since we released SAP Business Application Studio in Q1 2020, there are many new and exciting features:
- Additional use cases – SAP Mobile, Extending SAPUI5 applications using the SAPUI5 Adaptation Visual Editor, UI Integration tools for SAP Work Zone, SAP Fiori Launchpad integration and Extensions SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory, serverless runtime
- Additional support for SAP technologies: SAP Fiori Elements (SAP Fiori tools), SAP Cloud Platform Workflow
- Additional content – templates for example SAP Fiori Worklist and Master-Details
- Additional capabilities – Select SAPUI5 version to test/run an SAP Fiori app locally, consume data from an ABAP on-premise service, package and transport when deploying an SAP Fiori application to ABAP on-premise
- Availability in additional regions and data centers
As you can see a lot has already happened 😊. As the product evolves, additional use cases, capabilities, content and know-how will be added – stay tuned for the road-map coming out soon.
To keep track of the progress, subscribe to the Business Application Studio newsletter.
SAP Web IDE customers can continue using SAP Web IDE, it is available and supported.