SAP S/4HANA for group reporting will deliver the last mile of reporting with SAP Disclosure Management
SAP S/4HANA FOR GROUP REPORTING WILL DELIVER THE LAST MILE OF REPORTING WITH SAP DISCLOSURE MANAGEMENT
Part of SAP product strategy for SAP S/4HANA for group reporting, SAP Disclosure Management has been chosen to be our software to help you produce the last mile of reporting. Consequently, the maintenance period of SAP Disclosure Management is extended to December 31, 2027.
DELIVERING THE LAST MILE OF REPORTING
SAP S/4HANA for group reporting is SAP’s strategic solution for consolidation and management reporting, available both as public cloud and on premise. Moving forward, we plan to connect SAP S/4HANA for group reporting to SAP Disclosure Management to help you deliver the last mile of reporting. SAP Disclosure Management is designed to produce, fill and publish your financial statements and reports. The planned connection of SAP S/4HANA for group reporting to SAP Disclosure Management is described in our SAP S/4HANA for group reporting product road map. You can see below our planned simplified connectivity architecture:
SAP Disclosure Management includes the following capabilities:
- Automation of the Annual Report and Integrated Report production
- Support of eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) and in-line XBRL (iXBRL) tagging including for complex regulatory requirements such as European Single Electronic Format Regulatory Technical Standard (ESEF), Solvency II, Common Solvency Ratio Reporting (COREP) or Financial Reporting (FINREP) or Company Tax Return to HMRC
- Embedded workflow, collaborative and audit features
- Usage with SAP Fiori apps and Microsoft Office
SAP DISCLOSURE MANAGEMENT EXTENDING MAINTENANCE
As a natural consequence of SAP’s product strategy for SAP S/4HANA for group reporting, SAP will provide mainstream maintenance for SAP Disclosure Management 10.1 until December 31, 2027.
CONTINUAL INVESTMENT IN SAP S/4HANA FOR GROUP REPORTING
Available both as public cloud and on premise, SAP S/4HANA for group reporting is SAP’s strategic solution for financial consolidation and management reporting. SAP S/4HANA for group reporting unifies companies’ entity close and group close processes on a single system, providing end-to-end transparency from accounting documents to consolidated financial statements. This is the new foundation for fast analysis, better decision-making and an accelerated group close process. For customers not targeting a unified landscape, the solution can be used as a traditional stand-alone consolidation system with data collected from manual data entry apps, data mapping apps or API’s. Moving forward, SAP plans to continue to focus development investment in SAP S/4HANA for group reporting to better serve our customers.
- SAP S/4HANA for group reporting – SAP product strategy
- SAP S/4HANA for group reporting – Latest features
- SAP S/4HANA for group reporting – SAP product road map
- SAP Disclosure Management – SAP product availability matrix
- SAP Disclosure Management – SAP Help Portal
- SAP Disclosure Management – XBRL and iXBRL SAP Note 2138659
Would you like to be informed of the latest news on our next-gen consolidation software, you can follow the tag SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting on our SAP Community.