SAP S/4HANA Live Must-Know Interactive Training
Are you short on time? Do you want a training session that is packed with only the must-know facts on a topic?
We have the answer for you! New, lively, interactive Live Must-Know training. Live Must-Know sessions are highly interactive, we welcome and encourage your questions throughout, so you get the most out of every session. See what differentiates this modern take on the classic webcast format.
So what are Live Must-Know sessions, I hear you ask…..
- They are interactive and full of “must-know” facts
- They are live, often feature demo’s and there is no recording
- You are encouraged to ask questions throughout the sessions with engineered pauses
- They are long enough to give you the facts but short enough to be cost effective with time ( ~100 mins)
- You will get the presentation slides full with useful tips and additional resources
- These sessions are hosted in many languages – visit the abstracts for language details
- Live Must-Know sessions will be hosted regularly so you can always find one to fit your schedule
- The timings will be appropriate for the language and feature many time zones
- They are included in your SAP Enterprise Support maintenance agreement
- These interactive sessions are SAP Enterprise Support’s newest training option
SAP S/4HANA is THE Intelligent Suite for the digital economy, can you afford to miss this essential starter pack in your journey to become an intelligent enterprise?
Join our live interactive sessions to gain valuable insight!
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required.
Getting started with SAP S/4HANA: Fundamentals
SAP S/4HANA Readiness Check
SAP S/4HANA Sandbox Conversion
Custom Code Adaptation for SAP S/4HANA
Getting Started with SAP S/4HANA Finance
What about an online collaboration platform?
Would you like more? Why not take a look at this excellent blog that will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps, and show you the many topics and other features that our value maps boast.
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room