It’s HALFTIME and we are proud what we have achieved in these challenging times. Therefore, we want to celebrate our success of Q2 validating SAP as a great place to work by being recognized with 66 employer awards, recognitions, and certifications across 32 countries and regions.
We are extremely proud of the external recognition receive for our high commitment to employees and SAP’s unique culture.
- We want to attract more candidates and enhance our employer brand. We all want the best talent for SAP.
- It boosts employee morale and helps to retain top talent by driving employee engagement with participation.
- Our positioning against other leading companies is priority – Benchmark SAP HR practices!
- We enhance SAP’s reputation with customers, prospective customers, and investors.
SAP is an incredible company and a wonderful employer-of-choice. And we thank each of you for helping to make SAP so special. Below you will find some highlights from the past 6 months.
- 23 Awards from Top Employer Institute globally
- Best Workplaces in Asia by Great Place to Work
- Best Workplace for Mental Wellness in Canada
- Best Workplaces for Women in Canada
- America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2020
- Pride 500 / LGBT + Diversity Champion 2020 in Germany
- Most Powerful Brand 2020 in Germany
- Great Place to Work in Switzerland
If you want to be updated for further activities and have a major interest for all recognition within SAP, you can easily follow us on all social media channels and help by growing our wonderful community.
Downloadable Q2/2020 Awards Graphic on Employer Branding Jam page listing all awards & locations
Best regards and stay healthy,