SAP Enterprise Support Academy Update July 2020
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy provides expert guidance and high impact knowledge transfer services that enable you to innovate and be successful with SAP solutions, no matter your choice of deployment.
- Is it time for an SAP S/4HANA upgrade? And is it really necessary?
The SAP S/4HANA upgrade is a hot topic right now, not least because SAP S/4HANA 1511 is out of mainstream maintenance at the end of this year. We have gathered the most relevant information to address your questions and support your upgrade project.
See the following blog post for more details: Is it time for an SAP S/4HANA upgrade? And is it really necessary?
- Data migration to SAP S/4HANA: easy, safe, and accelerated
We have released a curriculum with 5 assets to complement your knowledge on the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit and to manage your data migration strategy
For registration details and further information, read the blog about SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit & Migration Object Modeler
- Direct transfer to SAP S/4HANA through SAP S/4HANA migration object modeler
Through predefined content and a modelling environment, the migration object modeler, which comes along with the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit, offers a convenient migration of your data from your SAP ERP system directly to your new SAP S/4HANA environment. Learn how the migration object modeler can assist you in your digital transformation.
Read the full blog for valuable insights and the recording: Featuring SAP S/4HANA Migration Object Modeler – Direct Transfer
- Highlights on the SAP security day for Enterprise Support customers
On June 4, the Lifetime Customer Experience team in CIS delivered another well received event: the SAP Enterprise Support for Security of SAP Solutions event. 109 customers that attended online were able to explore expert sessions that focused on security of remote work with SAP systems and how SAP Enterprise Support can help to improve SAP systems security.
- Learn all about Focused Insights for SAP Solution Manager
Focused Insights for SAP Solution Manager offers pre-packaged dashboard models to build and distribute powerful dashboards that unify, aggregate, and correlate metrics.
To get a deeper understanding on how to create dashboards tailored to your needs join our Expert-Guided Implementation and read the blog for all details:
Register for the Application Lifecycle Management value map
- Supply chain efficiency through SAP Logistic Business Network
Take advantage of our newly released learning offerings about SAP Logistic Business Network, which is SAP’s new collaborative cloud network that empowers logistics businesses to work together more easily than ever before.
Best practice document – Tracked Process and Event Error Handling in IDOC
- New Learning Programs for SAP Analytics Cloud
We would like to make you aware that we have created new Learning Programs covering some key aspects of using and connecting to SAP Analytics Cloud
These and more are available in the SAP Analytics Solutions Value Map.
Subscribe here to the SAP Enterprise Support Academy Update to stay informed about the wide range of services and educational content offered by the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
How to sign up for the Support Edition
- Navigate to the sign up page
- Click the Sign up Authenticate yourself with your s-user ID and password. Upon first access, the system will check your eligibility, create a new SAP Learning Hub user, and populate your learning catalog respectively.
You will then receive a registration confirmation via e-mail soon. Please note that catalog assignment would take up to 2 hours.
- After you have received the confirmation e-mail, the registration process is complete.
- More about SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support
- Subscribe newsletter
- Direct access to SAP Learning Hub (Login with your s-user ID and password)
- SAP ES Academy Entitlement document
- How to tutorials