Hello SAP Enable Now community!
There are many different ways to learn more about how to work with SAP Enable Now. You might know a few already, but with this blog post I will try to sum them up in one place. Depending in how you learn best, there might be just the thing for you in the list!
1. Formal Learning: Learning Hub trainings
We currently have these trainings available for Learning Hub subscribers (business edition):
- SEN100: SAP Enable Now Training for Standard Authors )(ca. 12h)
- SEN200: SAP Enable Now Training for Master Authors (ca. 32h)
- SEN300: SAP Enable Now – Training for Consultant and Implementation Partners (ca. 24h)
- SEN50: SAP Enable Now Web Assistant Authoring (ca. 12h)
SEN50, SEN100 and SEN200 are for business users with different levels and expectations.
SEN300 is a course for consultants.
2. Formal Learning: Certifications
As a part of the Learning Journey for consultants or as an extra training, we offer the official certification “SAP Certified Application Associate SAP Enable Now”. This offering can be purchased from the Training Center and includes a proctored exam. Have a look at the details also in Learning Hub. You can show off your new badge in the social networks once you pass!
3. Informal Learning: Infocenter
Of course everyone should know the Infocenter! It’s the main source of information around SAP Enable Now, be it technical details or use cases or templates.
But did you know that actually a lot of how-to videos are available showing day-to-day work processes? Have a look at the Component Manuals section and find out a lot of exciting things to learn, for example:
- How to structure your workarea
- How to adapt and customize text styles
- Find out more about the Web Editor in the Manager
- Role management and change management in the Desktop Assistant
- Automatic Progress in Guided Tours in the Web Assistant
To name just a few…
4. Informal Learning: Virtual Events
You will find quite a few links to already published virtual events covering different topics around SAP Enable Now right on our Community Home Page on the right sidebar. By the way, we have also created a lot of videos for you to watch!
However, there are even more virtual and live events available on the official SAP Events page when you search for SAP Enable Now. Find a date and topic that suits you or have a look at a recording.
5. Informal Learning: OpenSAP
The “SAP Enable Now Framework” – this self-paced course is available free of charge on OpenSAP, SAPs learning platform for everyone interested in learning about SAP’s latest innovations.
Join the over 5000 learners who have already participated in this course and get your certificate of completion. The effort is about 3-4 hours.
6. Informal Learning: Learning Room
If you have Learning Hub subscription, you will also find the SAP Enable Now Learning Room. Here you can ask questions and get answers, share your experiences with other customers and get news from the SAP Enable Now product management.
7. On-the-job-training: Web Assistant in the Manager
This is something that you might have missed – but we do have our very own Web Assistant for the Manager (cloud version).
In order to turn it on, all you have to do is go into the Server Settings and check the setting called “Web Assistant > Enable Web Assistant”. The other fields can be left as they are.
You will see the ? popping up in the top right corner and get in-app help for many different areas in the Manager (including a guided tour covering the most important server settings):
I hope you’ve learned something new by reading the blog post and if you have discovered even more ways of learning about SAP Enable Now, feel free to comment and share!