Connect Chatbots to External Services − and Build Your Own Webhook
I just published a new tutorial series on calling external services from within your chatbot: Connect Your SAP Conversational AI Chatbot to External Services
- First learn on how to consume APIs and call webhooks from within your chatbot, and understand the differences.
- Second, create a webhook yourself with Python, deploy it to SAP Cloud Platform, and then call it from within a chatbot.
In the second tutorial, you’ll work with VS Code, Python and Flask, Postman, the CLI for SAP Cloud Platform, and the platform cockpit.
I think its pretty cool. Try it out.
For more information about SAP Conversational AI:
- SAP Conversational AI tutorials
- SAP Conversational AI product page
- SAP Conversational AI community page
- Ask questions on SAP Answers
- Read SAP Conversational AI documentation
- Contact the SAP Conversational AI team