Take SAP Business One 10.0 Training & Certification
Use the time to take SAP Business One 10.0 training on SAP Learning Hub!
Whether you want to prepare for the certification exam or need to train yourself on SAP Business One 10.0, SAP Business One Learning Journey would serve as your guide.
SAP Learning Hub provides complete training on SAP Business One for free, for everyone.
You can find product training for logistics accounting, implementation and more.
Customers and Prospects – enter & register for our training in training.sap.com/businessone
Partners have access to SAP Learning Hub via SAP Partner Portal and don’t need to register.
Access SAP Business One 10.0 Learning Journey in SAP Learning Hub
- After entering SAP Learning Hub.
- From the Home page choose “Learning Journeys”.
- Search for a specific Learning Journey or explore all SAP Business One Learning Journeys.
- Choose the learning journey and start exploring and train yourself in the different areas of SAP Business One.
SAP Business One 10.0 Training & Certification are available in multiple languages.
Registered users can access the Learning journey directly:
Customers and Prospects – direct link to SAP Business One – 10.0 Learning Journey.
Partners – direct link to SAP Business One – 10.0 Learning Journey
Use the demo database for SAP Business One to practice the case studies. Access the demo database by using one of these options:
- In SAP Business One – go to Administration – – > Choose Company and logon to the demo database (OEC Computers). User code: manager; Initial Password: manager.
- SAP Business One on SAP Cloud Appliance Library – get your SAP Business One environment for practice purposes. This option is available for SAP Partners, SAP Customers and Developers. Click here for more details.
Get certified on SAP Business One 10.0
Register and prepare yourself for certification in the SAP Business One Certification page
The certification test is available in multiple languages.
This “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Business One Release 10.0” certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the areas of implementation, logistics, and financials.
- If you are certified on SAP Business One 9.3, your certification will stay valid.
- In SAP Learning Hub, certification-relevant topics are marked in blue icons: