SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
The purpose of this blog is to plan a transition from conventional SAP ERP system to SAP S/4 HANA. SAP Readiness check for SAP S/4HANA assists customers with planning and preparation activities necessary to convert an SAP ECC system to SAP S/4HANA. SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA supports SAP ERP 6.0 (Enhancement Package 0 to 8) and SAP S/4HANA Finance 1504 and 1605.
- Improved analysis report.
- Better prepare for the transition to SAP S/4HANA with optimized business processes.
- Identify potential improvement.
- Filter on mandatory activities to ease project planning
- Customers can upload the detailed consistency heck results to deep dive into results online
- All project phases activities are sequenced and categorized (mandatory, conditional or optional)
- TCI should be enabled.
- ST-PI patch should be latest.
- If SNote 2310438 and another dependent note has been implemented before then we need to de-implement those SNote.
- APIs are required to run SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA. To install these supporting APIs we need to implement below SAP Note.
Select all scope selection for Discover Phase. Ensure not to select Simplification Item Consistency available under Scope selection for plan phase.
Launch the link: https://rc.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com and use the ZIP file that was generated in step4. To create a new analysis, click Create New Analysis.
Hope the reading was helpful to understand the key concept of SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA. Thanks for your time and share your valuable comments or queries. More than happy to answer!!
Hope this blog post will be helpful!!
Please refer help.sap.com for reference content in this regard.
Informative and structured. Thanks for sharing!!
Thank You !!
Awesome blog for understanding SRC from scratch
Thank you Arvind !!
As opportunities increase competition also increases day by day.This software is specially design in order to transfer conventional SAP in to SAP S 4hana.
This is really nice blog and i loved it since i am also a writer and currently writing the project that is based on SAP ERP system.. I have also a blog thats included all the writing tips like you shared here..as technical writer i just feel awesome to read your article
Well done sonal Tandon - easy as. Wondering if you'd like to extend this for CRM to S/4 HANA Customer Engagement. I understand SAP Readiness Check is simply a manual check when it comes to CRM conversion into S/4 HANA.