The purpose of this blog is to plan a transition from conventional SAP ERP system to SAP S/4 HANA. SAP Readiness check for SAP S/4HANA assists customers with planning and preparation activities necessary to convert an SAP ECC system to SAP S/4HANA. SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA supports SAP ERP 6.0 (Enhancement Package 0 to 8) and SAP S/4HANA Finance 1504 and 1605.
- Improved analysis report.
- Better prepare for the transition to SAP S/4HANA with optimized business processes.
- Identify potential improvement.
- Filter on mandatory activities to ease project planning
- Customers can upload the detailed consistency heck results to deep dive into results online
- All project phases activities are sequenced and categorized (mandatory, conditional or optional)
- TCI should be enabled.
- ST-PI patch should be latest.
- If SNote 2310438 and another dependent note has been implemented before then we need to de-implement those SNote.
- APIs are required to run SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA. To install these supporting APIs we need to implement below SAP Note.
Select all scope selection for Discover Phase. Ensure not to select Simplification Item Consistency available under Scope selection for plan phase.
Launch the link: https://rc.cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com and use the ZIP file that was generated in step4. To create a new analysis, click Create New Analysis.
Hope the reading was helpful to understand the key concept of SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA. Thanks for your time and share your valuable comments or queries. More than happy to answer!!
Hope this blog post will be helpful!!
Please refer help.sap.com for reference content in this regard.