How to disable SSO and enter credentials manually to use CPI
There are many occasions where you need to access SAP Cloud Platform for Integration (CPI) but using different credentials than your SSO. This is especially relevant for SAP consulting or support team members who may already have SAP SSO certificates which can interfere and even obstruct the access to a customer’s CPI tenant.
Here’s how to get around that:
1. Always use Firefox browser in Private mode. (You may try Chrome, but I find occasionally it’s not as dependable and remember some SSO)
2. In Firefox, select the Options menu. In the Search box, type “certificate“
4. Click on Ask you every time radio button
5. Next, be sure to clear cache. Type cache in the Search box.
6. Click on Clear Data.
7. Restart the browser, just to be safe.
8. When it’s up again, go to your CPI URL. You will get a popup for User Identification Request. It will display your SSO certificate. It may even ask you multiple times.
You must ALWAYS select Cancel ! It may even ask you multiple times, but always click on Cancel.
9. It will eventually prompt your CPI login credentials:
I hope this helps ! Be sure to do a like on this article then !