APIs are on the rise and becoming more central to the software development process every day. Even with this increasingly crucial role, most APIs today are poorly built and difficult to use: They often take too long to create, and may also be badly documented, buggy, and/or difficult to understand and get started with. These challenges ultimately lead to frustrating experiences for API users and lower API adoption overall.
Title: “Build Better APIs with Postman API Builder”
Date: Wednesday, June 24
Time: 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
Registration: Now open
In this webinar, Postman experts Sankalp and Arlemi will walk you through how you can use Postman’s new API Builder to build higher-quality APIs, speed up API development, and increase API adoption. Specifically, we’ll cover:
- Organizing your API elements around your API schema
- Making API elements shareable and collaborative
- Creating, editing, and importing API schemas
- Automatically generating and validating API elements against your API schema
- Bi-directionally syncing your API schemas with GitHub
Live Q&A to answer any questions you might have.