Latest Integration Flow Design Guidelines for SAP Integration Suite – shipments in Q1 & Q2 2020
As you for sure recall, we have published the first set of integration flow design guidelines and patterns begin of this year, see this blog. We are constantly working on new design guidelines and since then have added a couple of more content including documentation and sample integration flows on the SAP API Business Hub.
Let me provide you with the list of new guidelines that we have shipped in the first half of 2020 and added to the already existing set of packages and integration flows, grouped by the respective category:
- Apply Highest Security Standards (direct package link on SAP API Business Hub)
- Handle Errors Gracefully (package link)
- Usage of General and Iterating Splitter with Exception Handling (docu link)
- Run an Integration Flow Under Well-Defined Boundary Conditions (package link)
- Application specific (documentation only)
For a complete overview of all guidelines shipped so far, check out the SAP Help Portal.
More guidelines are in the make. Stay tuned.