You Asked, We Answered: Managing Your Customer Relationships on Ariba Network
Managing Your Customer Relationships on Ariba Network
This past spring, we hosted our Supplier Digital Summit for North American Suppliers. We were excited to have so many suppliers join us, and ask questions on various topics related to their Ariba Network membership.
We’ve started a blog series based on the most frequently asked questions, organized by theme. The third post for this series is on Managing Your Customer Relationships on Ariba Network
Below are some of the questions you asked us, and our answers to your questions:
Q: How are customer relationships established?
- Customer relationships are established when you receive collaboration requests from buyers.
Q: What could we do to get more leads and make it easier for prospective clients to find us?
- Building a robust profile on Ariba Network could help customers find you more easily. For example, you could optimize your company keywords and use better search terms for your products and services. This video covers useful tips to help you update your Ariba Network profile.
- SAP Ariba Discovery could bring you more quality business leads by matching you with buyers who are looking for products or services you are able to fulfill. To help global businesses continue running at their best, we’re waiving the fee for suppliers to respond to SAP Ariba Discovery posts until June 30, 2020. Use the promo code SAPARIBA2020 to activate this offer when responding to your matched leads. Read more about SAP Ariba Discovery here and access additional resources here.
Q: Why can’t customers can’t find me even when I’ve given them my ANID?
- Sometimes, a profile could be set to private and will not be visible to other users on Ariba Network. Please check your company settings with the following steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on the “gear icon”
- Click on “company profile”
- Click on “profile visibility settings”
Q: How will I get notified when customers submit new information? Do I need an invitation to view documents, such as new POs?
- There will be an email notification when your customer submits new documents and you can view your POs in the supplier portal.
- If you have an enterprise account on Ariba Network, you can log into your supplier portal to see all of your purchase orders and invoices. The SAP Ariba Supplier Mobile app also gives you the same capability.
Q: How can I get integrated with my customers all at once?
- SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway is the preferred integration method for SAP Ariba Suppliers. Learn more here: http://ari.ba/cig-for-suppliers
Q: How can I become a preferred supplier for my customers?
Buyers on Ariba Network could pick suppliers they have strong working relationships with as their preferred suppliers. It is a buyer-driven action.