In this blog post, I will be covering the available Expert Chat queues and the topics supported in those queues.
Expert Chat is a live chat service from SAP Product Support. It connects you instantly to SAP technical support experts and offers to clarify your questions before filling an incident.
For SAP Cloud for Customer, below are the nine available Expert Chat queues which can be used to connect with the experts.
- Provides support for technical queries on Reports
C4C BC, DATA WORKBENCH AND MD
- Provides support for technical queries on Business Configuration, Data Workbench and Master Data topics such as Business Partners, Products, Employees, Organizational Structures.
C4C CLOUD APPLICATIONS STUDIO
- Provides support around any technical queries for your Add-On Solutions created in the Cloud Applications Studio
- Provides support for C4C Integration with ERP, Hybris Marketing, CPQ, S4HC, S4H On-premise
C4C SALES & ACTIVITIES
- Provides support with all sales topics such as Marketing, Leads, opp, Sales, Sales Order, Activities, Territory Mgt, Admin config, etc and also configuration related queries for topics such as Set-up Approval process, Workflow rule, Determination Rule, Access restriction and so on
- Provides support on Service ticket processing, Installation Points, Registered products
C4C TENANT LIFECYCLE
- Provides support on Service Control Center, Tenant Provisioning, License Consumption, Incidents
C4C TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT
- Provides support around any technical queries in relation to the Transport Objects, Transport Routes and Transport Requests for the Transport Management feature)
C4C UI, MOBILITY, OUTLOOK AND PRINT FORMS
- Provides support around Fiori User interface, Adaptations, Groupware synchronization and Form issues.
Expert Chat is one of the successful real-time channels featured by SAP Product Support and it covers most of the topic areas.
For more details about Expert Chat, refer the blog Expert Chat – Real Time Channel for your SAP Cloud Solutions