5 Key Cybersecurity Threats for 2020 and what to do with your SAP® system and application?
According to a study by Cybersecurity Ventures, cybercrimes will cost the world almost $6 trillion a year by 2021. In the last few years, cybercrimes have been in the news a lot with tech giants like Facebook becoming a victim of data and security breaches. This is why when it comes to cybercrimes, it’s not a question of ‘if’, it’s a question of ‘when’ it will happen.
Five key cyber threats that enterprises need to take seriously and should watch out for in 2020.
- Social Engineering Attacks
- IoT-Based Attacks
- Ransomware Attacks
- Internal Threats
- State-sponsored Attacks
For all the 5 Key Cybersecurity Threats there are solutions for your SAP system and application.
- Start by building your Management Dashboard on your company’s security policy in order to ensure the confidentiality of your business data & the authenticity of your users .
- Review monthly your SAP® Security overall health report and SAP® Security vulnerability report.
- Decrease the risk of a SAP® system intrusion by activating SAP® tools. GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- Activate CCLM DASHBOARD to identify vulnerable code before going to production and retire codes that no longer being maintain.
- Identify suspected Attack (Forensics) in real time using SAP® Enterprise Threat Detection. GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
I hope that the above high level information help you to kick start your journey in securing your SAP system and application. Don’t forget the key is to detect threats in real time or head of time before it is too late.