The SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit is SAP’s standard solution to migrate business data for new implementation scenarios of SAP S/4HANA Cloud or AnyPremise. This migration tool comes with guided procedures, predefined content, and a modelling environment: the migration object modeler.
SAP Enterprise Support Academy has now 5 assets to enrich your knowledge and skills on the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit and managing your data migration strategy.
There are two styles of learning assets available:
- Consume our recorded webinars (meet-the-expert – MTE session)
- Attend our 3-day live remote training (expert-guided implementation – EGI session)
Recorded webinars (meet-the expert – MTE session)
Before you can access the replay and registration links, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
- This July 2019 replay focuses on the usage of the migration cockpit, how to create a migration project, and how pre-defined migration objects identified via your selected solution scope facilitate the transfer of business data from your source system. Special emphasis was on the functions and features particular to the following implementations: SAP S/4HANA AnyPremise and SAP S/4HANA Cloud:
- SAP S/4HANA transition paths
- Current migration approaches (transferring data using files or staging tables)
- Learn more about the modelling environment of the migration cockpit by watching the replay from November 2019:
- migration object modeler capabilities with a focus on the file/staging approach
- creating a migration object (including a demo)
- simulation and debugging
- Discover the new migration approach to transfer data directly from an SAP system from March 2020 recording:
- Learn about the guided process in SAP FIORI
- Get an overview about the migration object modeler for the direct transfer of data
- This session covers the migration object modeler structure and capabilities with a focus on the direct transfer approach, from our June 2020 recording, learn how you can:
- Adapt predefined content
- Create your own migration content
Attend our 3-day live remote training class: expert-guided implementation (EGI)
- You can now also register for this ongoing, live, remote training session: expert-guided implementation (EGI). This EGI is currently available in English and Japanese. There are approx. 3 sessions per month to suit a variety of time zones. The sessions run over 3 days with 1-2 hours per day in remote classroom and you have direct access to experts during those days as you implement the learnings in your own environment.
- See this blog for more information and registration details.
Would you still like more?
We also have an expert monitored collaboration platform. This excellent blog will tell you how to get started with our online collaboration platform: The SAP Enterprise Support value maps, and show you the many other features that our value maps boast.
Note: To register for the value map, you may require access to SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Already-registered members can access the value map directly via the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps learning room