Lets discover about the certified solution Skillate 1.3 an AI-powered recruitment platform
Founded in the year 2016, Skillate mission is here to disrupt hiring processes through intelligent interventions and create an ecosystem that expedites hiring processes to help organizations grow. By integrating with SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding solutions Skillate delivers easy, fast, and transparent recruitment to customers. Skillate helps customers to reduce the cost of hiring, and the time it takes to hire, leading to more qualified candidates. Skillate’s recruitment platform is now available on SAP App Center with features like Artifical Intelligence (AI) -based matching, state-of-the-art resume parser, intelligent chatbot, in-depth reports, and analytics. With these features, we are on the way to deliver SAP Intelligent Enterprise. The company already boasts a client list of some of the biggest names in the market including Sopra Steria, Saint-Gobain, OYO Rooms, L&T Construction, L&T Financial Services, and SoftwareAG.
Lets hear from Skillate about their journey working with various teams in SAP and their plans for their certified solution Skillate 1.3.
Thank you very much for accepting our request to discuss about your journey and experience, tell us a little bit about your company Skillate Laboratories Private Limited and your key services ?
Skillate is an advanced decision-making engine to make hiring easy, fast, and transparent. The product helps in optimizing the entire value chain of recruitment, beginning from creating the job requisition, to resume matching, to candidate engagement.
With full utilization, Skillate can reduce the time to hire by more than 50% and cost per hire by more than 30%. Over the past few years, with the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Skillate has already processed 3.5 million resumes, and this continues to increase at the rate of 10% every month. Skillate’s SaaS product is industry agnostic and currently has clients including Sopra Steria, Yes Bank, OYO Rooms, L&T Construction, L&T Financial Services, Saint-Gobain, Bigbasket, and others.
Some of our key solutions include:
- Automated Resume Parsing: AI and Deep Learning based model trained on 120 Million profiles to understand the semantics of every statement present in the resume.
- Job v/s Resume Matching: Persona Matching rather than Keyword Matching. Recommendation based on industry, desired skills, roles, and responsibilities to get the best candidates in a click.
- Smart Chatbots: Unique on its own as enterprises are automating the entire pre-screening conversation with the help of a bot. Some of the critical questions like Notice Period, Location Preference, Flexible to work in shifts that are not there in resumes become very important for the recruiters to take the candidates forward.
- Job Description Assistant: To help enterprises in attracting great talent and position themselves in employer branding.
2) When and how did Skillate Laboratories Private Limited began their journey with SAP ?
As part of SAP Start-up Studio (an accelerator based out of SAP Labs India office in Bengaluru), SAP selects few early-stage deep technology startups. Onboarded as part of the 2017 batch, we have been working with SAP at multiple levels. As part of this engagement, Skillate gained access to be mentored by the HR Leadership team in India and also work collaboratively with the product and sales leadership team at SAP SuccessFactors India to give the final shape to our product through a structured approach facilitated by SAP Co-Innovation Lab (COIL) India team and sponsored by SAP Startup Studio.
3) How did you get to know about integration certification and why was it important to apply for certification?
As mentioned above, Skillate is a member of SAP Startup Studio from the last two years. The team helped us to initiate the conversation with SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC), part of Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services. Certification from SAP ICC is proof for the joint success. Skillate will add its technology layer in the SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment module and solve some of the business problems the ecosystem faces by leveraging cutting-edge technologies.
4) Can you tell us a little bit more about your certified product Skillate 1.3, its development on SAP Cloud Platform and its integration with SAP SuccessFactors?
Skillate is leveraging SAP Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry environment, and SAP HANA database to make its system robust and secure for the SAP ecosystem customers. Skillate has been integrated with the SAP SuccessFactors RCM module via the SAP OData API methodology. Skillate works in a completely secure environment which is also SSO enabled to give a seamless experience.
5) How was your engagement with SAP ICC with respect to other services?
The integration certificate from SAP ICC has given us a significant advantage in positioning the company at a global level. The various teams (SAP Start-up Studio, SAP COIL & SAP ICC) from SAP Labs India, Bangalore has in fact worked as a continuous support system to Skillate and its development. We are currently working with the SAP India marketing team along with SAP Startup Studio through an initiative called ‘Partner accelerate’. This initiative aims to create co-branded solutions, drive focused discussions with customer CXOs via an account-based marketing approach.
Now, we have a better understanding of the nitty-gritty of the workflow and the integration scope due to the extensive support from the SAP team.
6) How did the certification help in improving the quality of the product and positioning it to customers?
The integration certification from SAP ICC is proof of joint success. Skillate will add its technology layer in the SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment module and solve some of the business problems the ecosystem faces by leveraging cutting-edge technologies. The certification should also help us in building credibility to work with enterprise clients.
7) What next for your certified solution Skillate 1.3?
Some of the features that we plan to include in the future are:
- Automated Interview Scheduling via Chatbots: Skillate Chatbot finds the common timings of the hiring manager and the candidate to block the calendar accordingly. The chatbot minimizes the back and forth of scheduling and rescheduling.
- Internal Resource Allocation:By semantic searches and analyzing multiple parameters like employee feedback, tenure, specification in projects, etc. using AI and ML algorithms.
Thank you very much for this wonderful discussion and I am sure our viewers will receive a lot of insight reading about your journey. Here’s wishing you many more success.
Get to know more about Skillate Laboratories Private Limited