What is the SAP digital supplier network membership?
The SAP digital supplier network membership is a global solution, supporting buyers and suppliers in 190+ countries, available in many languages and providing regulatory consistent transactions across many markets.
A standalone ERP (S/4 or ECC) is a great digital core solution to streamline internal processes. However, how do Buyers interact with their Suppliers? Most Buyers still have a lot of paper/manual transactions with their Suppliers from Purchase Order through Invoicing. SAP digital supplier network membership provides seamless integration to extend the ERP purchasing process over the cloud to the world’s largest Supplier Network.
Key benefits and features:
- Supply Chain Visibility: Automate the process — replacing paper with real-time, ongoing, two-way supplier communication — and bringing intelligence to every step.
- Payment Compliance: Quicker invoice processing and data accuracy, minimizes wrong or duplicate payments, as well as improves accounting processes and overall financial visibility
- Rapid Deployment: Within days, connect to 4+ million suppliers across 190+ countries with web-based access to invoice status and cash forecasting.
Click below for a 2 minute overview:
- Purchase Order to Invoice Automation: Suppliers gets full transparency of the order cycle – goods receipt status, invoice processing status and payment status.
- Rules Based Automation: 120+ smart business rules ensure accurate collaboration, data-rich, low cost and provides real-time visibility – truly enabling the Intelligent Enterprise.
- Supplier Mobility: Stay apprised of all order updates with real-time notification via the mobile app.
Click below for a Solution Demo:
SAP Learning Hub provides 24/7 access to online learning content, interactive SAP Learning Rooms, and live SAP training systems (optional) in a public or private cloud environment.
This solution is exclusively delivered by Partners. Visit the SAP Community and check out our SAP digital supplier network membership Delivery Playbook for delivery consultants.
- Read the most common Frequently Asked Questions.
- Available Marketing Tools
DSN is a great start to helping customers grow their digital footprint, simple and timely! Nice & concise blog Eric!
Eric – thanks for this information. I like this solution. It gets rid of a lot of paper and manual effort for companies. It is funny how our expectations as a consumer are way higher, than our expectations for a business. This seems like a logical add-on to ERP and provides a basic Supplier Portal, EDI connection capabilities, and AP Automation all in one solution.