Virtual Training Event:
The workplace has changed for companies in every industry, and it’s likely many of your employees are working from remote locations. Employee health and safety is paramount, but working offsite also makes it more difficult for workers to reach out to IT for help. The people on your teams, such as end users, administrators, and implementation staff, matter most when it comes to driving the successful rollout and use of SAP S/4HANA. Keeping your staff and end users fully trained on key applications like SAP solutions can help you navigate the new normal.
With so many people working from home over the past few weeks, now might be a good time to help them build knowledge and get out in front of new challenges. To help ensure your employees and the staff that support them get the technical knowledge they need to stay productive even during these challenging times, the SAP Training and Adoption team is presenting a global virtual event, “SAP S/4HANA Training Best Practices” on June 4.
Join us for insightful, informative presentations from SAP training experts, customers like ExxonMobil, and partners like Capgemini, Ernst & Young, and iTelligence. You can also participate in an interactive Q&A session and live chats with IT professionals like you. You can attend the entire event or come and go, tuning in for the topics that interest you most. This virtual event can help you:
- Shorten your deployment time for SAP S/4HANA by as much as a month
- Gain dramatically higher performance across all SAP S/4HANA
- Increase employee engagement by increasing technology adoption
SAP Training and Adoption offers a rich set of resources and training solutions that can help you adjust to changing conditions and mitigate potential issues before they can impact your business. Examples include:
- SAP UEM by Knoa helps you proactively resolve user errors to minimize business disruption. Working at home makes it more difficult to ask friends for help, and could lead to increased IT tickets. SAPUEM by Knoa provides visibility into critical SAP business functions for both performance and compliance. So IT can see what’s happening, and proactively resolve issues.
- SAP Enable Now lets you modernize workforce learning and deploy new e-learning courses in a matter of days, instead of weeks. So you can accelerate adoption and get employees comfortable with solutions faster.
- SAP Learning Hub enables your IT and project team members to update their SAP certifications remotely, which is a must for offsite workers.
Register for our global virtual event today, and help your employees stay ahead of rapid changes—and remain productive with SAP S4/HANA.