This last weekend I had an honor joining others and presenting at SAP Online Track — a grass-roots SAP Community event hosted entirely online. Big kudos to organizers, volunteers, moderators (like https://people.sap.com/thomas.schoerner helping with my session), sponsors, presenters, and participants ?
My very first presentation on any SAP Inside Track was at sitNL in 2012, where I presented the topic of Data Visualization. I haven’t presented it too often since then, but I kept collecting more information and content and enhancing/rebuilding my slides.
Finally, I had a chance to present the content collected over the years. And thanks to SAP Online Track I can share ? the video recording with you.
Unfortunately, my MacBook (Pro!) had issues rendering video frames live and the slides are messy at the beginning and at the end of the recording. But you can find most of these slides at the SpeakerDeck.
To save you time…
…here are some links shared in the slides.
- The Data Visualization Handbook from SAP Analytics Cloud team,
- SAP Analytics Cloud at IBCS and example videos from Ingo Hilgefort,
- A sample use case with Exploratory Data Analysis using
hana_mland the companion blog post by Andreas Forster.
Bonus: more recordings from SOT…
… I would recommend watching if you are into Data and Analytics.
- Early Adopter Advice: SAP Analytics Cloud Add-In for Microsoft Office by Tammy Powlas
- Custom Extensions for SAP Analytics Cloud by Michal Korzen
- If your SQL reads like Assembler you’re doing it all wrong (updated link) by Lars Breddemann
- Discover the power of the HANA Data Warehouse by Paweł Wiejkut
- Getting Started with SAP HANA Cloud by Denys van Kempen
Enjoy learning and have a good week ahead!
-Vitaliy (aka @Sygyzmundovych)