Central SAP Cloud Platform Feedback & Requirements Channel for Customers and Partners now available!
At SAP we continuously strive to improve and optimize our products and services to help you – our customers and partners – on your journey towards becoming an Intelligent Enterprise. The SAP Cloud Platform team is convinced that more than ever listening to you and putting you into the center of our daily work is of highest importance. Therefore, we’re proud to present the new Central SAP Cloud Platform Feedback and Requirements Channel for Customers and Partners (Go-live, April 2020).
From your customer and partner perspective, it should be easy to address feedback and requirements to the responsible persona within SAP so the development effort can be assessed and our software continuously improved – this is the perfect world. But beforehand we as SAP need to rate the feedback and requirements to address the topics to the right personas.
What is the Central SAP Cloud Platform Feedback and Requirements Channel – and how can the Channel help you?
The SAP Cloud Platform Feedback & Requirements Channel is a complementary channel for you which covers our full SAP Cloud Platform Portfolio and helps sharpen our customer and partner focus. The channel spans six dedicated sessions sponsored by related L2 heads and managed by the respective SAP CP teams:
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Extension Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Digital Experience
- SAP Cloud Platform Digital Process Automation
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Services
- SAP Cloud Platform Foundation
What are related features? What can you do now, that you couldn’t do before?
Now you can:
- Provide transparent and consolidated feedback for any product within the SAP Cloud Platform Portfolio
- Anyone can submit improvement requests (IR) with screenshots and requirement description with each and every epic, user story, or backlog item.
- These improvements requests can be viewed by anyone and voted on.
How can I access the Requirements Channel?
- Go to the Customer Influence Site http://influence.sap.com/cis
- Log on with your SAP user and set the filters SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Continuous Influence
- Access the SAP Cloud Platform Sessions directly (Integration Suite, Extension Suite, Digital Experience, Digital Process Automation, Business Services, Platform Foundation)
This is another step in the right direction to improve and harmonize the entire process for managing your customer and partner requirements across SAP.
The SAP Cloud Platform Team is looking forward to your valuable feedback, requirements and improvement ideas!
More information about SAP Continuous Influence