We are pleased to announce the availability of the updates to SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005. This release delivers many updates to the ready-to-run business processes, prescriptive methodology and apps for configuration, testing and extensibility. Here are key highlights for this release, you can learn more in the detailed sections below:
- Updated Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005 available now
- New enhancements for SAP Activate Methodology Roadmap for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005
- Configure Your Solution continues to grow in number of available Self-Service Configuration User Interfaces (SSCUIs) ~ 1775
- New functionalities in Test Plan Scheduling
- New countries and language in scope with SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005 release
Content updates for SAP Best Practices Explorer
SAP Best Practices Explorer is the one-stop shop for ready-to-run digitized business processes. View the What’s new by checking out the recently released packages and updates to our portfolio of SAP Best Practices solutions. In addition, you can now find S/4HANA Cloud related content in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community.
For more information, please use the links below.
|SAP Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005||Update||Link|
|SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Cloud||Update||Link|
|SAP Best Practices for SAP Marketing Cloud||Update||Link|
|SAP Best Practices for SAP Integrated Business Planning||Update||Link|
Highlights of SAP Activate Methodology Updates in 2005
The SAP Activate content in the Implementation Roadmap for SAP S/4HANA Cloud has been enhanced for 2005 with improvements to help guide the customer through the implementation journey. The key highlights are:
- Added a new accelerator How to Run a Remote Fit-to-Standard Workshop to Prepare for Fit-to-Standard Workshops. This is an essential guide for working with customers remotely.
- Reduced the processing time associated with extending new countries and new scope item activation to reflect the efficiency improvements made in the product and service center processing.
- Added new tasks to the Discover phase to improve the customer guidance related to determining scope through value driven analysis.
- Added guidance for implementing Robotics Process Automation in the Starter System and including RPA in the Fit-to-Standard process.
- Improved guidance during the Fit-to-Standard process and Run phase on how to become enabled on Situation Handling.
- Added language support in the Roadmap Viewer for languages other than English.
- Migration of the Inter-company setup guides to their respective scope items in SAP Best Practices Explorer.
For a complete list of improvements, please see the release notes on the S/4HANA Cloud Release blog.
Deployment Experience Updates
Please find below a few highlights related to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Deployment Experience.
Configure your Solution – Available SSCUIs in 2005
The number of Self-Service Configuration User Interfaces (SSCUIs) is continuously growing. In 2005, 86 new SSCUIs are available providing a total of 1775 SSCUIs.
In 2005, seven new automated test scripts for SAP Best Practice processes are delivered. In total, there are now 250 scripts (Detailed list can be found here).
Test Plan Scheduling
Test Plan Scheduling allows the user to schedule the test plan by defining their own desired time, date and frequency. This feature allows the post upgrade test plans created by SAP to be scheduled.
Feature updates for SAP Best Practices Explorer
New Language and Countries
With this release, content is provided for 10 additional countries and 1 additional language being Slovak. This brings the total available countries to 65 and 25 available languages.
References and Additional Materials
- The Preliminary What’s New document for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005
*Please note that customers and partners need a valid S-user to access these documents
Run simple – SAP Activate – Accelerate and simplify the adoption of SAP S/4HANA.