Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP User Experience
Take your chance to join early product discussions with SAP’s product teams. Through the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative, you can get an early insight into what’s planned by SAP and influence the development of new functionalities. Register now for a new set of 86 different projects until June 19th to get in touch with the teams. Projects cover a variety of SAP products and also user experience related topics, e.g.
- SAP Fiori Implementation
- SAP Fiori 3 user experience compliant, open source Frontend development
- Integrating user feedback during SAP Fiori app development
- Meter Management for SAP Asset Manager Utility Worker: a User Experience Study
- SAP Asset Manager: Railway Transportation Industry Globalization – a User Experience Study
- Advanced GIS Technology Features in SAP Asset Manager
- Maintenance Technician Day-in-Life Study for New SAP S/4HANA Cloud Offering
- Capturing Asset Readings with OCR Technology in SAP Asset Manager
- Pharmaceutical Industry Use Case Study for SAP Asset Manager
- Asset Tracking RFID and Beacon Technology Use Case Study for SAP Asset Manager
- Content Lifecycle Management for SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Landscape Management as Automation Environment
- Guided Selling with SAP Sales Cloud
- Extensibility SAP Field Service Management
- Next Best Actions with SAP Service Cloud
- Voice to Text with SAP Service Cloud
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management for Spain: Redesigning the absence calculation for Social Security
- Easing the Use of SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit with Web Assistant
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- Microfrontend development with project “Luigi”
Alternatively, use this pre-filtered list and specify it further by adding filters (like User Experience, SAP S/4HANA, Machine Learning, IoT and many more) according to your area of interest.
Once you have found a relevant project, simply click the “Register” button on the project page to be invited to an initial call (planned date is on each registration page). The planned engagement varies for each project, e.g. there can be calls, on-site workshops, testing activities, surveys etc. Details on the planned activities and target group can be found on each project registration page and will also be shared in the initial calls.
Please do not hesitate to contact the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative team in case of questions or feedback.
Thank you in advance for your participation!