Data Management: bridge the gap and experience the benefits of your SAP system
The SAP landscape is changing to enable a unique digital transformation. A new world is emerging; on-premise is moving to cloud, IT is being delivered as a service and applications are more agile and able to be improved ‘on the fly’.
- How many times have you wondered if your data is consistent, trustworthy and able to meet tax and audit regulations?
- Are you concerned about the size of your database, and how to optimise your data volume prior to moving to S/4HANA?
- Have you considered the implications of legacy data after the move?
These, and other matters related to Data Management, are high on the agenda of Project Team discussions to map out the journey toward SAP S/4HANA. From keeping data growth under control with Data Archiving to the decommissioning of legacy systems, while staying compliant with GDPR for tax and audit requirements, a full Data Data Strategy is needed to succeed in the migration.
Overcome the barriers
In times of social distancing, TJC Group is launching “The ¼ Hour Meetup with TJC experts”, an initiative to help organisations answer the challenges they are facing with SAP Data Management related to a move to S/4HANA, or any projects where SAP enterprise data management is critical.
TJC technical experts are at your disposal for a 15 -30 minute virtual chat to help you implement an effective SAP Data Management Strategy on the following areas:
TJC Group experts are Technical leads and Consultants located across Europe and India with a vast knowledge of SAP Data Management. They have been running projects for big corporations such as Carlsberg, British Telecom or Danone, among others.
Find out more on how to schedule a session: https://www.tjc-group.com/insights/bridge-the-gap-with-the-1-4-hour-meetup-with-tjc-experts
6 Topics of interest around SAP data Management
Choose your topic of interest, input your questions and schedule a remote meeting with TJC Group senior experts in SAP Data Management.
- Data Archiving. Data archiving can play a pivotal role in maintaining SAP system performance as business data increases over time. By archiving data that is no longer in use, you can significantly reduce the data volume that needs to make the move to SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP ILM supports the complete information lifecycle management – from creation to retention to destruction. Automate, view and control all aspects related to fiscal and ILM projects.By defining retention times, it is possible to determine how long data is retained and when data can be deleted, while being compliant with GDPR.
- Retirement of legacy systems: the decommissioning of legacy systems SAP and can free up maintenance budgets, downsize hardware costs and resource requirements. It also reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) by letting go of data and systems that have outlived their purpose and are no longer required
- Tax Archiving. Ensure that your business is fully compliant with tax regulations in all of the territories in which it operates. Reach out if your Finance teams need guidance on how to gather the right data to submit the “Fichier des Écritures Comptables” for the French Tax authorities, how to perform SAF-T extracts or how to securely automate DART extracts.
- SAP Cloud Platform. TJC has developed a new solution certified as developed on SAP Cloud to retire legacy systems and re-access the archived legacy data at any time. Learn more about the lessons learnt from this experience and the benefits of the cloud.
- If you simply want to learn best practices in Data Volume Management, chat with senior consultants with over 20 years of experience in the SAP landscape.
Get ready for S/4HANA
Today SAP is the world’s #1 cloud business software company. Still, IT teams are facing legitimate challenges to optimise their data and experience the true benefits from their SAP investment. It is paramount to overcome these barriers to get the most out your ERP system.
Whether you have challenges with an ongoing project, your company wants to get ready for S/4HANA, or if you are wondering how to manage your data efficiently, now is your chance to seek advice from the experts. TJC Group is an SAP Silver Partner that has produced a suite of applications certified by SAP for integration with SAP S/4HANA, powered by SAP NetWeaver and build on SAP Cloud Platform.
Bridge the gap. Start the journey.
Hello Laura PARRI ROYO
For the Topic ILM, see the Blog
Best Regards Roland