Billing Split for Delivery Order
In some manufactured industry companies, they will check accounts according to the condition negotiated with their customer for the billing after the delivery has already been post issue. Their customer need do the partial billing to several month.
How S/4 HANA Cloud 2005 support this case?
If the business and the financial department of the company only care about the partial billing amount.
The milestone billing plan could support this case. Example:
- Create the sales order with item category CBAO
1. 2. Create the delivery, picking and post good issue in current month
1. 3. After negotiated with the customer, the customer confirm they could pay the billing 20% in the end of May, 30% in the end of June, 50% in the end of July.
Then we back to sales order to do the milestone billing.
4. Delete the billing block and billing the sales order.
Choose APP: Create Billing Documents – VF04
Enter the sales order number, change the billing data and the check box order-related.
1. 5. Note: the milestone billing could support the partial billing amount, but not the billed quantity.
If the business and the financial department of the company need split both quantity and the amount.
The company need apply one Expert Configuration request to change the billing reference from A to K
- It does not support splitting parts of batch split items (SAP note 482506)
It does not support intercompany business (SAP note 1585194)
1. 1. Create sales order with default item category TAN
2. 2. Create the delivery, picking the material, post good issue
3. 3. Split billing depend on delivery quantity
Choose Copy, after back to the screen choose Enter
Choose Save, the billing document created successfully.