Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Digital Supply Chain
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s SAP Digital Supply Chain solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP SAP Digital Supply Chain Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 19, 2020.
SAP Digital Supply Chain projects for registration:
- SAP Advanced Compliance Reporting and SAP Document Compliance – Evaluating Harmonization
- SAP Predictive Maintenance & Service: Calculation of equipment failure curves
- Progress Monitor for Sales Orders in SAP S/4HANA supporting Special Business Processes
- Intelligent Returnable Packaging
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive / Discrete Industries
- SAP Procurement customer use cases for life sciences customers
- SAP Procurement customer use cases for retail customers
- SAP Ariba customer use cases for high tech customers
- Advanced GIS Technology Features in SAP Asset Manager
- Maintenance Technician Day-in-Life Study for New SAP S/4HANA Cloud Offering
- Capturing Asset Readings with OCR Technology in SAP Asset Manager
- Meter Management for SAP Asset Manager Utility Worker: a User Experience Study
- SAP Asset Manager: Railway Transportation Industry Globalization – a User Experience Study
- Pharmaceutical Industry Use Case Study for SAP Asset Manager
- Asset Tracking RFID and Beacon Technology Use Case Study for SAP Asset Manager
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- Generic Quality issue and NonConformance Management with SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!