Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Customer Experience Solutions
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Customer Experience Solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Customer Experience Solutions or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 19, 2020.
SAP Customer Experience Solutions projects for registration:
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- Drive increased sales and improve customer brand equity through social channels
- Digital Engagement for Sales Driven Lead Management via SAP Sales Cloud
- Guided Selling with SAP Sales Cloud
- Relationship Intelligence with SAP Sales Cloud
- Conversational AI in SAP Sales Cloud – Mobile Apps
- Extensibility SAP Field Service Management
- Next Best Actions with SAP Service Cloud
- Voice to Text with SAP Service Cloud
- Web Assistant Initiative
- Integrating user feedback during SAP Fiori app development
- SAP Fiori Implementation
- In-app learning and help for end users
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- Microfrontend development with project “Luigi”
- SAP Fiori 3 user experience compliant, open source Frontend development
Digital Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Advanced GIS Technology Features in SAP Asset Manager
- Maintenance Technician Day-in-Life Study for New SAP S/4HANA Cloud Offering
- Capturing Asset Readings with OCR Technology in SAP Asset Manager
- Meter Management for SAP Asset Manager Utility Worker: a User Experience Study
- SAP Asset Manager: Railway Transportation Industry Globalization – a User Experience Study
- Pharmaceutical Industry Use Case Study for SAP Asset Manager
- Asset Tracking RFID and Beacon Technology Use Case Study for SAP Asset Manager
- Content Lifecycle Management for SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Landscape Management as Automation Environment
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!