Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Cloud Platform
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s Cloud Platform solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP Cloud Platform Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 19, 2020.
SAP Cloud Platform projects for registration:
- Developer personas in SAP HANA Cloud
- Content Lifecycle Management for SAP Cloud Platform
- Hybrid scenario Integration with Cloud Integration Automation service
- Health Monitoring based on SAP Focused Run
- Health Monitoring based on SAP Cloud ALM for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Business Service Management based on SAP Cloud ALM for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Business Optical Character Recognition (Business OCR)
- Voice Technologies for the Intelligent Enterprise
- Intelligent Financial Close with SAP S/4HANA Cloud for advanced financial closing
- In-store production processes in Retail
- Modernization of retail sales price calculation
- Explore the impact of COVID-19 on retail business
- SAP Digital Vehicle Hub in Automotive / Discrete Industries
- Web Assistant Initiative
- SAP Fiori Implementation
- SAP Help Portal Information Architecture
- Feedback to SAP Cloud Platform Extension Factory, Kyma runtime
- Generic Quality issue and NonConformance Management with SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!