SAP Learning Hub News – May 2020
Welcome to the May update of the SAP Learning Hub News, keeping you up do date with the latest developments, achievements of SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your Inbox.
120,000 Hours of Free SAP Live Access
Mid-April SAP launched 100,000 hours of free training system access through SAP Live Access to support our ecosystem of partners and customers and their SAP S/4HANA skills. These offered hours were claimed in a very short time, so SAP extended another 20,000 hours. All hours have been claimed and 6,000 people all over the world were provided with hands-on practice in SAP S/4HANA solutions.
For those who missed the free offer using SAP Live Access, please consider alternative, virtual training enablement options:
- Subscribers of SAP Learning Hub can also book a subscription to SAP Live Access herefor SAP S/4HANA hands-on system practice.
- SAP Learning Hub with more than 400+ instructor-led scheduled live sessions.
- SAP Live Class with more than 2,000 live virtual courses. Click here to find an expanded range of virtual courses in multiple languages.
Leverage SAP Blended Learning Academy
SAP Blended Learning Academy is a guided, modular training offering that lasts three to five months. It combines virtual SAP Live Class units moderated by SAP instructors with self-study using SAP Learning Hub and culminates in an SAP Global Certification exam to become a certified SAP S/4HANA Associate Consultant.
If you are already a subscriber to SAP Learning Hub, professional edition; edition for finance; edition for procurement and networks; edition for IoT and digital supply chain; or edition for customer experience, you can also benefit from this flexible learning program – just register yourself to the SAP Blended Learning Academy, but without adding SAP Learning Hub to your order.
Take a look at the available courses:
SAP S/4HANA Consultant Academy – become an SAP S/4HANA Associate Consultant in five months
- WS4HFI Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (FI)
- WS4HCO Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (CO)
- WS4HPP Manufacturing in SAP S/4HANA (PP)
- WS4HMM Procurement in SAP S/4HANA (MM)
- WS4HSD Sales in SAP S/4HANA (SD)
SAP S/4HANA Integration Academy – become an SAP S/4HANA Integration Consultant in three months
- WS4INT Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA
Stay tuned for further course announcements! For more information, please visit this page.
Soft Skill E-Books in SAP Learning Hub
– For subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, business edition, SAP Learning Hub, student edition, and SAP Learning Hub, solution editions.
After a great success and popularity of the soft-skill audiobooks featured last month, we are continuing to expand our library with further e-books and audiobooks provided by Bookboon on various hot topics.
Here are the highlights from April:
- Working from Home
- Effective Conference Call
- Powerful online communication
- Audiobook: Tale of Resilience in Challenging Times
- Audiobook: Time of your Life
These e-book and audiobook samples are accessible directly from these links. For the full library please visit your ‘Learning Content’ area in SAP Learning Hub, and open ‘Learn Soft Skills’.
New SAP Learning Room
We have launched the Experience Management (XM) with Qualtrics Learning Room*.
In this room, learners will find an introduction to experience management (XM), why it is important for businesses, and how to measure, monitor, and improve experiences of an enterprise. This SAP Learning Room is aimed for anybody who is interested in improving experience management in their organization.
This room is available for subscribers of SAP Learning Hub, professional edition, SAP Learning Hub, edition for people engagement, and SAP Learning Hub, edition for customer experience.Take advantage of the benefits of social learning and join this room now to learn directly from SAP experts and your peers.
* Link accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub, with the respective Edition.
SAP Learning Rooms – Live Sessions
Below is a selection of upcoming live sessions:
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional editionand SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud):
• Live session series on SAP S/4HANA Cloud – service management: May 25 to 29, 2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. (CEST)
• Live session on SAP S/4HANA Cloud for enterprise contract management and assembly: June 8, 10.30 a.m.-12.30 a.m. (CEST)
Customer Experience Learning Room (in SAP Learning Hub, professional edition and SAP Learning Hub, edition for customer experience):
• Live session on SAP Field Service Management: Roadmap update and insights with focus on 2008 release: May 26, 10:00 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. (CEST)
SAP Ariba Overview Learning Room (SAP Learning Hub, professional edition and SAP Learning Hub, edition for procurement and networks):
• Live session series on contracts: May 26-29, 06:00 p.m.-08:00 p.m. (CEST) and later from 09:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. (CEST)
You can find the entire live session schedule for May here. Please always refer to ‘Events Calendar(s)’ in the corresponding SAP Learning Rooms for the most up-to-date dates and topics. The links are accessible when logged into SAP Learning Hub and for room members.
New Courses in SAP Live Access
Additional courses to practice and expand SAP software skills have been added to the SAP Live Access portal recently, including:
- Secure SAP System Management (ADM950)
- Processes in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM100)
- Cross-Functional Customizing in SAP S/4HANA Materials Management (S4550)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Execution (S4601)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Asset Management (S4130)
- SAP Financial Closing cockpit in SAP S/4HANA (S4F16)
- Customizing Treasury and Risk Management in SAP S/4HANA (S4F51)
- Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management (S4125)
- Quality Management in SAP S/4HANA (S4140)
Please access the entire catalog for SAP Live Access here.