Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP SuccessFactors
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle of the 2020 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as a SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s SuccessFactors solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the SAP SuccessFactors browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until June 19, 2020.
SAP SuccessFactors projects for registration:
- Re-imagine the Calibration Process with SAP SuccessFactors
- Re-imagine the Succession Planning Process with SAP SuccessFactors
- Integration of SAP SuccessFactors with SAP S/4HANA Public Sector Financials
- Verticalization of SAP SuccessFactors for Public Services
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT): Public sector enhancement and integration with SAP SuccessFactors
- Hybrid scenario Integration with Cloud Integration Automation service
- AI Based Recommendation Service with Explainability Insights
- In-app learning and help for end users
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!