Embedded Analytics: SAP Analytics Cloud in SAP S/4HANA Cloud – The Link Collection
We received a lot of feedback and thus I would like to improve the way how you can find information specifically for embedded analytics in SAP S/4HANA Cloud powered by SAP Analytics Cloud. There are some goals that I would like to accomplish:
- A consolidated overview on all the delivered embedded SAP Analytics Cloud content within SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- In addition, the blog provides links to other blogs and documentation to facilitate self-learning on the topics of your interest.
- The blog is kept alive by adding the latest information on SAP delivered content once a new SAP S/4HANA Cloud release is delivered (so make sure you bookmark it 🙂 and check from time to time).
Last updated on: 08.09.2022
- Aging Report for Accounts Payable (documentation | more info)
- Collections Management Reporting* (documentation | more info)
- Contract and Lease Management Dashboard (documentation | more info)
- Credit Management Reporting* (documentation | more info)
- Disputes Management Reporting* (documentation | more info)
- Group Financial Statements* (documentation | more info)
- Review Booklet for Group Financial Statements* (documentation | more info)
- Treasury Executive Dashboard* (documentation | more info)
- Contract and Lease Cash Flow Dashboard (documentation | more info)
- Group Data Analysis* (documentation | more info)
- Group Data Analysis with Reporting Rules* (documentation | more info)
- Customer Returns Overview* (documentation | more info)
- Order to Cash Dashboard* (documentation | more info)
- Solution Order Profitability (documentation | more info)
- Service Contracts Performance* (documentation |more info)
Sourcing & Procurement
- Purchasing Spend Dashboard* (documentation | more info)
- Grant Overview (documentation)
- Fund Overview (documentation)
- Budget Consumption Dashboard (documentation)
*requires scope item activation.
For more information on embedded analytics powered by SAP Analytics Cloud in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- Looking for content related to S/4HANA on-premise? Visit the content library of standalone SAP Analytics Cloud
- Microlearning – How to create an embedded analytics application powered by SAP Analytics Cloud
- Foundational learning journey & understanding it’s Support Ticketing Mechanism
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud embeds SAP Analytics Cloud – Q&A
- Blog – How to create your own Embedded Dashboard
- Demo Video – How to create your own Dashboard
- Guided Tour: How to design a story in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Blog – How to create a Data Analyzer Report
- Blog – How to Transport Embedded SAC Artifacts
- How to create custom CDS views
- SAP Analytics Cloud Embedded and Enterprise Strategy for SAP Concur, SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise Version) Business Content
Thanks for sharing all the info !!
Thanks for sharing, great stuff.
A quick one though.. do I (a company) still need SAC Analytics with Embedded Analytics in 1909? Kindly advise
Yes, this blog provides only information on the delivered stories/reports for S/4HANA Cloud.
a great overview, this is very helpful!
thank you for the great overview. This is exactly what we needed.
Thank you for sharing these details.
In enterprise SAC, we create models and then build our reports on top of these models.
1)Do we have the same concept of models in embedded SAC? Can we create our own models?
2)By any chance, do you have a list of standard embedded SAC content for SAP IBP?
Excellent Article. Thank you.
Please share a centralised jam or any other source link where we can see the latest content for Embedded SAC in S4HANA Cloud.
great articles. very informative.
For every SAP RISE initiative this embedded SAC story will be available, am I correct ?
Hi Michael T
Yes every RISE offering has S/4HANA contained therein (public or private cloud), therefore SAC is embedded implicitly in that.
However the bigger picture is that RISE bundles S/4HANA, Ariba Supplier Network, Asset Intelligence Network, Logistics Business Network, and a BTP Enterprise Agreement (consumption plan).
Noted. I have couple of question , hope you don't mind.
SAC and RISE is a rare discussion topics if I'm not mistaken. is there any blog or article which cover this two topics?
regarding license, based on attached info, embedded doesn;t need license compared to enterprise SAC which need minimum 25 . is my understanding correct ? if that is true, does it mean that every user are eligible to use embedded SAC in s/4hana cloud?