SAP Marketing Cloud – Improvement Requests delivered with our 2005 Release
- Where-Used Feature for Segmentation Attributes
- Data File Load App now supports Permissions & Subscriptions and checks Marketing Areas
- Custom Conditions for Marketing Approval Requests
- Position the Manage Workflows app separately from Marketing Approvals app
- Forms – Improve Landing Page Security with Captcha
- Forms – Capture Interaction Attributes
- Preview Text in Email
- E-Mail Inbox Previews with Litmus
- Interaction Details for Business Users
- Show extensibility fields of interactions
- Connect SAP Marketing Cloud to any BI tool
- Filtering on Campaign Spend Item in the Marketing Calendar
- Recall programs, campaigns, target groups etc.. that are in approval
- Display target group info in the segmentation model
- (B2B) Contact-to-Account Relationships
- Content Studio – Sender address can be dynamic so that confirmations can be sent with a Marketing Area specific sender address.
Many thanks for the great cooperation.
For more details,
- read the blog post SAP Marketing Cloud 2005 Release is Here!
- make sure to check out What’s New in SAP Marketing Cloud 2005.
For general info on customer influence programs see here.
Keep on influencing!
Silvia for the SAP Marketing Cloud Product Management
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.