Do you consider transitioning your existing SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA?
Whether you are still on the SAP ERP system or currently starting your transition phase to SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Enterprise Academy offers an Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) that provides first details on how to plan your first conversion to SAP S/4HANA.
Experience shows that well prepared customers are able to make their first conversions to SAP S/4HANA much faster than others. We invite you to participate in the virtual training session with our SAP experts to get educated and gain hands-on knowledge on the first steps that are necessary to successfully start your conversion to SAP S/4HANA.
This Expert-guided Implementation (EGI) will help you:
- Best Practices for System Conversion
- How to minimize the risks for a conversion and
- The high-level tasks that must be executed as part of the project
Before you can access the link below, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Register for one of the upcoming sessions:
- 08/06/2020 09:00 AM – 11/06/2020 11:00 AM Europe/London
- 08/06/2020 04:00 PM – 11/06/2020 06:00 PM Europe/London
What is an EGI?
This is a multi-day remote session, powered by SAP Enterprise Support Academy, where participants learn how to complete a defined activity with experienced SAP service engineers. It is delivered as a virtual classroom.
- Empowering you with 1 – 2 hour web sessions each morning, where an SAP expert explains step by step configuration using training materials
- You execute the demonstrated steps within your own project for 2- 3 hours on that same day on your SAP environment or provide cloud system
- And you have direct access to expertise as you perform the steps
In order to participate, you must be ready to invest 2 or more hours daily (during the training week).
Value map for SAP S/4HANA
Being in the pre go-live stage, the value map is a great resource for you to get valuable information on how to plan, prepare and go through your implementation processes. You also get access to SAP experts. For the post go-live stages you get notifications about upcoming product updates, links to available resources, and open exchange through technical blogs.