Givewith Offers SAP Ariba Customers Free Platform Access and Social Impact Services To Accelerate Nonprofit Funding
Note to SAP Community members: SAP recognizes the importance of the integrity of the SAP Community. In an effort to continue to support the community and at the same time adapt to this time of uncertainty, we are creating a temporary space for partners who have free solutions that can help you continue to move forward. Our intention is to give you direct access to their solutions as they may provide you with practical help to tackle COVID-19 disruptions.
In the wake of COVID-19, companies are looking for a solution that supports their customers, clients, and communities, while also solving the complex and critical business challenges they’re now facing. Now more than ever, nonprofits need funding to address critical issue areas including health supplies, nutrition and food access, children’s education, and more.
That’s why Givewith has developed a COVID-19 Response Initiative, allowing companies to route a small percent of their B2B transactions and reinvest it in pre-vetted social impact organizations supporting those affected by the crisis.
- A dedicated team will help your company communicate the impact to key stakeholders at your and your supplier’s company using award-winning storytelling assets to generate value that spans both of your organizations.
- To illustrate our commitment, Givewith is waiving all subscription and transaction fees for this initiative, meaning 100% of all funds generated when you transact go to the social impact organizations.
These are just a few examples of the types of efforts you can help support:
How to get started today:
- Join the COVID-19 Response Initiative: Go to Givewith Enterprise on the SAP App Center and begin participating in the COVID-19 Response Initiative at no cost to your organization and with no long term commitment.
- Transact with Impact: Easily add Givewith to your existing RFP process using SAP Ariba Sourcing to request your supplier reinvests a small percentage of your total deal size toward Givewith’s COVID-19 Response Initiative, without adding any new line items to their budget. This social impact opportunity is in addition and does not cost you.
- Fund the Impact: That amount, funded by your supplier, is routed by Givewith to nonprofit organizations addressing high need issue-areas related to COVID-19, such as health supplies, nutrition & food access, and children’s education.
- Communicate the Impact: In return, both you and your supplier receive high-quality storytelling assets, including videos, photos, press releases, etc. to communicate the impact created by your deal to key stakeholders.
- Realize the Return on Impact: Organizations that use Givewith to create and share social impact can receive up to $270K in additional business value, as well as the ability to elevate Procurement within your company; an increase in employee engagement and retention up to 5-7%; a boost in Net Promoter Score (NPS) by up to 7 points; and positive Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) ratings according to research by BCG.
Together, we can create a powerful response to this crisis.
- Learn more about Givewith’s COVID-19 Response Initiative on our website.
- To get started, go to the Givewith Enterprise on the SAP App Center, or contact us directly at email@example.com