In this blog post, you can find the latest collection of new capabilities in SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the area of Sales with the focus on the ERP End-to-End processes of Order to Cash.
Sales in SAP S/4HANA Cloud is mainly focussed around the sales order management and processing for seamless integration into the sales process chain, which spans from quote to shipment and from billing to booking revenue.
What’s new in SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales?
Leverage my quarterly release update blogs to find out about the latest innovations:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2005 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2002 Release
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911 Release
If you are also interested in Product Compliance, I would like to draw your attention to my blog SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Product Compliance – The Link Collection
Where to find out more details on the product?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Sven Denecken’s Intelligent ERP Link Collection
- Yannick Peterschmitt’s Key Business Scenarios Link Collection
- Quarterly release product videos on our SAP S/4HANA Cloud playlist
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community: register here
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here