JMS Queue Relationship Graph for CPI Flows
Previously, I have shared ProcessDirect Call Dependency Graph in this blog post. Malte Schluenz suggested including JMS usage in this graph. It is a good idea that makes the graph more valuable! Thanks for the feedback Malte!
There are other essential updates like zooming, filtering based on package or flow. Thanks, Raffael Herrmann for the feedback!
You should install the SuperEasy Browser Extension for CPI to see this graph. The details are below.
- You can now see Flows that use the same JMS queue connected. JMS relation links are red.
- You can also zoom using your mouse wheel and you can click on blank space and drag the view around.
- You can search for a flow or package.
- You can also copy the flow name or package name from the “Selected Flow” details, paste it in the search bar, and press enter.
- The colors in the filter are the same as the colors in the graph.
- You can remove the filter by clicking “x” on the right.
- You can now see the adapter type and JMS queue name for the JMS adapter.
Chrome Extension Install:
Microsoft Edge(Chromium-based) Extension Install:
Conclusions and Further Work
I hope this makes analyzing a tenant and relationships between flows easier.
I really like how vibrant SAP Integration Community is. Thanks for all the feedback.
Would you like to export this data for documentation? It can be a different diagram type you like or even excel. Do you have any other ideas?