Digital Process Automation with SAP Intelligent BPM and SAP Intelligent RPA – Webinar Series this May
Update: Please watch the recording and get the slides here: https://webinars.sap.com/digital-process-automation/en/home
Business processes are the lifelines of every company. They connect organizations, employees, suppliers, partners, customers – everyone. With the aim to satisfy the different needs, keep the business up and running and provide an increase in value. In normal times, this is often challenging, and it becomes even more challenging in times like these we have now.
A prominent aspect, and a key to success, is to increase the digitization and automation of processes.
Obviously, this is boosting the efficiency, reduces manual errors and free up people from mundane tasks. But it also helps to manage business processes remotely, have end-to-end transparency on what’s going on, be able to react fast on changing business needs and most important, keep the business up and running.
From Tuesday, May 26 to Thursday May 28, SAP experts and visionaries will share customer examples, new developments, best practices content and much more. Be invited and register today for free. Just spent 2h a day – it will be worthwhile.
This is our agenda:
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Digital Process Automation
- 09:00 am EDT | 03:00 pm CEST Achieve New Levels and Quality of Process Automation, Thomas Volmering, Head of Product Management SAP Intelligent Business Process Management (Intelligent BPM)
- 10:00 am EDT | 04:00 pm CEST Identify Process Improvement Opportunities with User Behavior Mining, Kevin Ventzke, Head of Business Development for Spotlight by SAP
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
SAP Intelligent Business Process Management
- 09:00 am EDT | 03:00 pm CEST Drive Efficiency with Workflow, Business Rules and Visibility Services, Seshadri Sreenivas R, Product Manager SAP Intelligent Business Process Management
- 10:00 am EDT | 04:00 pm CEST Increase Flexibility with Predefined Live Process Content, Venugopal Chembrakalathil, Product Manager for SAP Intelligent Business Process Management
Thursday, May 28, 2020
SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
- 09:00 am EDT | 03:00 pm CEST Achieve Quick ROI with Off-The-Shelf Prebuilt Bots for SAP S/4HANA, Sebastian Schroetel, Head of SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation
- 10:00 am EDT | 04:00 pm CEST Take First Steps with Predefined RPA Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA, Yan Liang, Senior Director of Product Management for SAP S/4HANA Product Success and Co-Innovation
We are looking forward to welcome you in our talks, sharing with you how to drive digital process automation and process efficiency.