2005 New Scope Item Introduction- 4OC Process
This scope item supports a Make-to-Order Production scenario for Variant configuration products bundled into Sales Kits using the Advanced Variant Configuration for an efficient state-of-the-art configuration of a material ordered by a customer.
Once you have entered a bill of material in a sales order, the AVC tool is called to specify the configuration. As a result sub items are generated in the sales order. The system runs pricing and logistics execution at the sub item level.
Relevant scope item 4OC is available for S/4HANA Cloud 2005 and above.
1 Business benefits:
Improve your company’s sales and manufacturing performance with integrated Advanced Variant Configuration covering sales kits
Enable your business processes to handle highly individualized products in sales and manufacturing Leverage the sophisticated algorithms in the performance-optimized rules engine within a state-of-the-art configurator
Use dependencies to prevent combinations of options that are not allowed and can be used to select exactly the right components
Get sales pricing and print-out according to the configuration
2 Key process flows covered:
– Create a customer sales order
– Show the variant configurable materials in the sales order (as sales BOM)
– Calculate sales prices based on the customer chosen characteristics of the configurable product
– Execute the Make-to-Order production of the Robot Bundle ordered by the customer with routings according to the configuration （SI:BJE）
– Process the delivery and billing of the entire SET to the customer (SI:BD9)
2.1 Create Sales Order with Configuration Material
1. Access the app Create Sales Order – VA01 as an Internal Sales Representative.
2. On the Create Sales Order: Initial Screen, make the following entries and choose Enter:
3. On the Create Standard Order: Overview screen, make the following entries and press Enter:
4. In the All Items section, enter the following value and choose Enter:
5. In the Variant Configuration screen, enter the following value:
6. Click the Robot Base Unit on the left side and make the following enter, then click Done.
7. If the Standard Order: Availability Control screen displayed, click the complete dlv on the head.
8. Then back to the Create Standard Order” Overview screen, please click Save for this Order.
The following optional processes you can also check in below relevant scope item:
1. To produce the material and get it into Sales Order stock, execute the steps described in the Business Process Documentation Test Script of the scope item Make-to-Order Production – Finished Goods Sales and Final Assembly (BJE_DE).
2. To produce how to deliver material to the customer and handle the billing, the detail steps please find in test script (BD9_DE).