Dear Utilities Community,
We are very excited to invite you to our premier virtual event, which brings together industry leasers, technology visionaries and peers to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing today’s utilities and bring you the virtual SAP Utility Week.
From May 11 – 15, we will offer daily live sessions on different topics, such as the SAP Utilities Roadmap, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud for Utilities, Intelligent Enterprise, and the core transformation areas assets, energy & markets, customer and service. Experts will provide answers to your questions in our live sessions. If you have missed a session, all session can be watched on-demand. Just click on the register link and you will find the recordings.
Watch the following video from Miguel Gaspar Silva, SAP Global Head IBU Utilities and read this newsletter to get more details.
Here is an overview of the daily sessions:
- Kick-Off Day, May 11, 10:30am – 1:00pm EDT
- Utilities Transition into an Agile Intelligent Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA Utilities – Innovations and Roadmap
- SAP Cloud for Utilities
- Transformation Roadmap Overview
- Cloud Transformation
- Utilities Core Transformation Assets, May 12, 10:30am – 12:00pm EDT
- SAP Solutions for the Intelligent Asset Management
- Intelligent Asset Management for Distribution System Operators: The Past, the Present and the Future
- Predictive Maintenance for Transformer with our partners Ellevio, EDP, INESCTEC, and Nuris
- Utilities Core Transformation: Energy & Markets, May 13, 10:30am – 12:00pm EDT
- Increasing Importance of Metered Data Across all Market and Enterprise Roles
- Overview of SAPs Capabilities to Handle Energy and Water Related Processes
- Introduction and Overview of Current Co-innovation Project SAP Cloud for Energy at FARYS
- Utilities Core Transformation: Customer, May 14, 10:30am – 12:00pm EDT
- Customer Experience for Utilities
- SAP Commerce Cloud Telco-/Utilities Accelerator Demo
- San Diego Gas & Electric – Roadmap to a Successful Digital Strategy
- Utilities Core Transformation: Service, May 15, 10:30am – 11:30am EDT
- Service Management for Utilities
- Transformation Drivers and Challenges for the Utilities Service Business
- SAP Solution Portfolio Addressing the Challenges
- SAP Field Service Management
We are looking forward to meeting you online next week. Watch all sessions on demand here.