INVITATION | PART 2 – Supporting our Customers through these Challenging times with SAP Cloud Platform in EMEA | 26-27 May, 2020
SAP Cloud Platform Webinar Series
“Creating the Intelligent Business”
(26-27 May, 2020 | Online)
We are here for you again.
As we continue to build a large SAP Customer and Partner community with a great deal of collective wisdom and best practices. We want to continue to strengthen our SAP community based on shared challenges and successes.
Due to the tremendous interest in our last Webinar Series we want to bring you more insights to meet these challenging times and to collectively, now and in the coming months, continue to expand our efforts and build on that tradition – learning from each other, sharing our successes, and meet future challenges with rigor and purpose.
Please join us in our 2nd Global Webinar Series so that we may continue to support you through these challenging times. Our SAP experts will be at your disposal to share insights and best practices on how to use the SAP Cloud Platform to its fullest extent and continue to utilize it as a tool for integration and an extension of innovative business processes.
To the extent that we can offer you value and support, please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you during these challenging times.
Do not miss the opportunity to connect with our SAP Topic experts. We are waiting for you on May 26-27, 2020 from 14:00 to 16:00 UAE Standard Time (12:00 – 14:00 CET), with the following sessions:
May 26, 2020 – (2.5 hours)
- SAP Cloud Platform Extension Suite
- Healthcare App
- SAP Cloud Platform Discovery Center – the new and quick way of innovating in your current landscape with SAP Cloud Platform
- Explore use cases and services via the new Service Catalogue and predict your individual costs
- Experience use cases and all you need to run your Cloud Platform projects with tailored content
- Jump-start your projects on SAP Cloud Platform using Missions, guiding through your project phases
- Run your projects with step-by-step guidance, best practices, automation and experts – all for free!
- Enabling Rapid Engagement in a Changing World
With working patterns, work-life balance and business challenges changing dramatically in recent months, being able to develop and maintain on-going engagement with customers, employees and general citizens is harder and more important than ever. In this session we’ll demonstrate use cases that enable engagement through the use of conversational AI, chat bots and simple integration to common platforms. We’ll talk through use cases for customer and employee engagement, and explore how these tactical capabilities can form a solid strand of an on-going innovation agenda founded on SAP’s Cloud Platform, and associated solutions such as Analytics Cloud and Qualtrics. Finally, we’ll explore how quickly these capabilities can be adopted and discuss the potential business and social benefits they provide.
May 27, 2020 – (2.5 hours)
- How to innovate with SAP Cloud Platform for quick 24 hour innovations
- Rapid Implementation of innovative apps without disruption
- How SCP helps to implement in your current environment(E.g. Mobile , Portal application)
- Identify and realize use cases using the SAP Business Technology Platform
- Find solution diagrams, cost estimations, best implementation practices, automated steps und expert support
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite
- Key services and use case of the Integration suite
- Benefits, Strategy and Roadmap
- Apple and SAP Partnership: Fast Start Partner overview
- What are fast start solutions, and why are they even more important now?
- Selected fast start solutions
- Customer success cases
- Trifork – Fast Response to the COVID 19 Crisis, with Online Design Thinking and Fast Start Apps
- The global crisis has forced us and our customers to think creatively and in real time about how to solve for the new environment. Trifork, a SAP APP Haus partner, will share how they are responding to the crisis by moving Design Thinking workshops into online formats and promoting Fast Start Applications, based on SAP-APPLE SDK and SAP Cloud Platform to help customers move forward quickly.
- Extentia – FIT: The employee fitness route to community building
- Extentia has built and deployed an SAP Cloud Platform based tool that aggregates and gamifies data from individual employees fitness bands and mobile phone health apps to create dashboards and individual and team leaderboards.
To participate, please register using the following link
Thank you to our Partner Presenters