Learning Journeys Published in April 2020
Learning Journeys are the best way to improve your learning process and get the necessary guidance to find the right learning activities for you. Learning Journeys are visual guides designed to help you achieve your learning goals based on your role and a specific SAP solution. Take a look at this learn more page to help you understand their purpose before getting started with the Learning Journeys.
Here is an overview of the Learning Journeys published in April 2020.
Please note: links are for the public Learning Journeys, but SAP Learning Hub subscribers can naturally access these Learning Journeys directly in the SAP Learning Hub and consume the content from there.
Implementing and Running SAP on Google Cloud
- Learn how to how to implement SAP solutions on Google Cloud.
Implementing and Running SAP Solutions on Microsoft Azure
- Learn how to implement SAP solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Implementing and Running SAP Solutions on Amazon Web Services
- Learn how to implement SAP solutions on Amazon Web Services.
SAP Fieldglass Services and External Workforce
- Learn how to use, administer and configure the SAP Fieldglass applications for services procurement and external workforce management.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition – Onboarding Fundamentals
- Develop the skills needed to perform SAP S/4HANA Cloud, extended edition SAP Activate activities and onboarding tasks.
We hope you have fun exploring our new Learning Journeys and find the most suitable scenario for your learning needs!