Renewal rules for contract items
With release 2005 we are enhancing the functionality and usability for contract renewal rules.
- You can now see for each contract item if it has been renewed manually or automatically.
- You can now decide if contract items shall not be renewed.
To explain how this works I wrote this blog and created this video as a small demo.
Manually or automated renewal
We have added a new column called “Renewed automatically” in the contract item table. If the checkbox is marked the item has been renewed automatically. In case the renewal has been done manually the checkbox is unticked.
This new field is being delivered as hidden field. To unhide it and make use of it you need first to start the personalization mode and unhide the field. Immediately after that it will be visible in your screen.
Remove a renewal rule forma contract item.
If you create a customer contract with a renewal rule this rule will be used for all contract items.
You can now exclude contract items from the renewal process.
- Open the customer contract. Select the contract and click “edit”
- Go to tab Items
- Select the item from which you would like to delete the renewal rule
- Delete the entry and press save