Transfer Cost Center Budgets
With the latest 2005 release of S/4HANA Cloud, you can now transfer the budget from one or many cost centers to other cost center/s (one or many). you can use the new Fiori app – Transfer cost center budgets for the same.
- Sender and receiver cost centers should belong to same company code.
Create a cost center using the Manage Cost Centers app.
Create a cost center budget using the Import Financial Plan Data app.
To transfer cost center budget –
- Open Transfer cost center budget App
- Click on Create
- Maintain general information for Posting date , Plan category, document type etc.
- Maintain sender information – Cost center, account number and budget amount to be transferred. *Multiple lines can be maintained in case of more than one sender
- Similarly maintain receiver information – Cost center, account number and budget amount to be transferred to. *Multiple lines can be maintained in case of more than one receivers
- Save. *Budget transfer document number is created.
Note – In case if budget availability control is activated in your system,the sender cost center will not be able to transfer amount more than the budgeted amount.
Please find the SAP help documentation below :