- The maintenance of SAP BPC, version for NetWeaver 10.1 will continue until end of 2027, aligned with SAP BW 7.5
- The maintenance of SAP BPC, add-on for SAP S/4HANA, will continue until end of 2027, aligned with SAP BPC, version for NetWeaver
- The maintenance of SAP BPC, version for SAP BW/4HANA will continue until end of 2027, aligned with SAP BPC, version for NetWeaver. The maintenance for the product version BPC 11.1 for BW/4HANA remains unchanged and will end in 2024, therefore, we recommend customers to upgrade to BPC version for BW/4HANA newest version.
- The maintenance of SAP BPC, version for Microsoft 10.1 will continue until end of 2024, following explicit customer requests
After the stated deadlines, there will be no further prolongations and maintenance will be customer specific, according to SAP Note 52505. For more information on SAP’s release and maintenance strategy, visit the dedicated pages on the SAP Support Portal:
- SAP Note 52505: Support after end of mainstream maintenance or extended maintenance (log-in required)
- Product Availability Matrix: Maintenance dates for product versions (log-in required).
The end of mainstream maintenance dates for earlier SAP BPC product versions remain unchanged. Details can be found here: https://blogs.sap.com/2019/11/06/extend-sap-bpc-with-sap-analytics-cloud/
Since 2017, SAP BPC, version for NetWeaver, and SAP BPC, version for Microsoft, have been in maintenance mode and all feature investments in SAP BPC are being made exclusively for the version for BW/4HANA.
In 2015 we introduced SAP Analytics Cloud with planning capabilities designed for the cloud. SAP Analytics Cloud is rated visionary (Gartner) and leader (BARC) with strongly growing customer adoption. Future investments in planning will primarily go to SAP Analytics Cloud enhancing the rich feature set and integration into the SAP product portfolio even more. Hence we strongly recommend customers evaluating SAP Analytics Cloud for future investments in business planning. For the extension and transition for SAP BPC customers we have a dedicated tailored EXTEND-program in place providing further facts and guidelines.
This plan confirms SAP’s continued commitment in our established on-premise planning products while guiding the future in the cloud, including a transition path.