Receipt & Reversal of Handling Units from Production with Restricted Batch Using Radio Frequency
Receipt of Handling Units from Production( Document Type INBM)
This blog will explain how from RF receipt of Hus and its reversal can be conducted for Advance Production Integration.
- All mandatory configuration of Advance production integration
- Master data is set up
- Batch management is set up
- RFUI is set up
The receipt of HUs from Production line using RF is a process by which goods receipt process at the end of production line is automated.
In the below example, points will be discussed
- Generation of restricted batch with Production date and BBD
- Generation of Hus with RF
- Generation of Inbound delivery in S4 Embedded EWM( No Expected Goods receipt)
- Create & Confirm Warehouse Task from RF
- Create a manufacturing order in ERP with goods receipt in EWM managed sloc. The product is batch managed with batch status management is active both in ERP and EWM. The initial status of batches is ”Restricted” is activated in OCHA and in EWM warehouse task creation with ”Restricted Status” is configured at warehouse process type level.
- Logon to RFUI.
- Scan the product
- Create the HU( Receiving 1 HU from production )
- Create Inbound delivery from RFUI.
- Restricted Batch with Production date and SLED is generated. Restricted batch in EWM is marked as X.
- Create Warehouse Task
Reversal of Handling units.
If below condition is met, HU cannot be reversed.
The putaway of the HU to the final bin is already complete.
The HU is currently not in a bin and is not a planned HU.
The HU has multiple stock items in it, or the stock is not directly in the HU.
The stock in the HU refers to a quality inspection document that is released and cannot be canceled.
So, only those HUs can be reversed whose HU WT is not confirmed.
Try to reverse the above HU 8001000082.
— >Business context
Reverse Receipt, in Customizing for
Extended Warehouse Management under . The exception code must have an internal process code and a process code to reduce inbound delivery quantities upon reversal of the HU. DIFR
- Process code has reduced the inbound delivery
- Business Context RVS ,Exception code DIFF and the corresponding Process code I001 initiate the process of HU reversal by adjusting the Warehouse request.
- Inbound delivery has reference of Process code
- Try to conduct reversal of HU which is already Putawayed. System will not allow to do reversal of HUS.
- Now, finally do the whole process again to conduct put-away.
- New IBD is created.
- Conduct WT creation and Confirmation
- Check the delivery status now
- Check Manufacturing Order in ERP
- Check the Stock status with Batch Status in ERP and In EWM
- EWM monitor Stock
Hence the blog end. Appreciate your suggestions and improvements to make this blog more useful
Thanks Shailesh for this very interesting post! very helpful.
I can add few comments related to the goods receipt process with production integration:
An INBM delivery type is used in EWM: that means no inbound delivery is created in ERP and the goods movement posting in EWM directly creates an inventory management posting in ERP.
Good to know: when the communication to ERP is via the goods movement interface, no HU information is sent back. if its required, the BADI: /SCWM/EX_ERP_GOODSMVT_EXT can be implemented.
Complementary comments on Correction of Receipt from Production:
you can reverse a full HU or a partial QTY of an HU in the RF transactions or WH monitor.the HU
An other thing is maybe interesting about the INBM document: the report /SCWM/R_MFG_PDI_COMPLETE can be used to complete open inbound deliveries once you do not expect to receive anymore products for a manufacturing order.
Thanks for your valuable comments.
This goods movement interface directly updates the goods receipt posting in ERP manufacturing order.
Really thanks for other comments, add more value to the blog.
Dear Mishra Sir,
What is the Reversal process if i confirm the Put away.