Display document flow
Currently we invoice against project using the functionality of professional services.
When we issue an invoice that is in error and we have to make a credit memo and a new invoice, we first make a manual debit memo request referenced to the original invoice (DMR4) and then create the invoice.
The problem we have is being able to visualize the entire flow of documents.
Example Document flow
- Original invoice (CI01)–>90001808
- Credit Memo (CM01)–>90001809
- Manual debit memo request (DMR4)–>70001345
- New invoice (CBD2)–>90001810
All generated documents are linked to the project by the WBS element.
If we go to the project report, only the original invoice appears.
If we go to the order tracking app, the same.
We can only see the entire flow of documents by doing the following process, but for the user it is more complicated.
- First we access the VF01 app, enter the invoice number and we click to view. But you don’t see the entire document flow.
- Second we click to view the sales order and click again in the document flow. It is the only way to view the entire flow.
In some cases, we make requests for a debit memo without referencing and then we create the invoice. They are linked to the project by the WBS element.
These directly do not appear anywhere.
Please, does anyone know any report, CDS, query, or APP that provides all the information of the document flow in a fast and user friendly way?
Thanks to everyone in advance.
Thanks for sharing this information !
Please check this Fiori App which might be usefull for your situation: