Note to SAP Community members:SAP recognizes the importance of the integrity of the SAP Community. In an effort to continue to support the community and at the same time adapt to this time of uncertainty, we are creating a temporary space for partners who have free solutions that can help you continue to move forward. Our intention is to give you direct access to their solutions as they may provide you with practical help to tackle COVID-19 disruptions.
Do you currently have problems with Stock/Inventory accuracy and take days when doing your weekly, monthly or yearly stock counting & checking (physical inventory / cycle count) in your Retail Store or in your Warehouse?
Stock Count (Stock Take) is a FREE Stock counting & checking apps for Android mobile phones. Use your mobile android phone to help you perform the stock physical inventory and cycle count fast, effectively and efficiently anytime anywhere. This is a Totally FREE Stock Checking Apps from us PT. Sterling Tulus Cemerlang as our giving back program.
free, no limitation on master data, and works offline on your mobile device.
download now from Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sterling.stockcount
here is video introduction and how it can integrate to SAP Business One.
– Connect a barcode scanner to the mobile phone.
– Scan the barcode, and the application will help you count the quantity and manage the list of your inventory.
– Capable of creating multiple counting session, so you can manage and compare the result easily. – Support master data upload by using CSV file (Optional), to help validate the list of valid items in your scan list.
– Send the physical inventory counting result to your email easily.
– Offline: All your Stock Count / Stock Take data stored locally on your device, to support Fast scan and validation, thus No Internet connection needed during Stock Counting process.
For more information and help please visit https://www.sterling-team.com/stock-take-count/
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org