This is the part 1 of the Main Linux Agenda to become a SAP Consultant expert enjoying Linux features in our machines or laptops.
Context: for SAP consultants this is an important topic, because this are the complementary tools that we need in our operating systems, so in this real example i show you how to Install Skype to let you be in contact with customers, interviews or SAP friends, for example.
Now we are going to show how o
1. Download skype for linux:
2. Install the application Alien to convert files .rpm to .deb:
3. Find the skype file, to use Alien application to convert .rpm to .deb:
4. Skype was successfully installed:
5. The files that we used here are shown:
6. Commands to use in synthesis:
sudo apt-get install alien dpkg-dev build-essential debhelper ls cd Descargas ls sudo alien skypeforlinux-64.rpm sudo dpkg -i skypeforlinux_188.8.131.52-2_amd64.deb
1. Follow it just to install Alien app and to convert .rpm: https://www.taringa.net/+linux/instalar-paquetes-rpm-en-ubuntu-linux-mint_12yzcr
2. To install .deb file, with sudo solution: https://askubuntu.com/questions/233378/how-do-i-become-a-superuser
Thank you for your attention and if you have more information to complement this knowledge, please share it into the commentaries section!!!…