Online Learning for Young Thinkers
This is a collection of online learning resources for young people of all ages ?. They are supported by SAP or SAP Young Thinkers.
The “For Learners” section is for everybody. Trainers and teachers can find special content in the second section below.
New content will be added to this blog, so press the Follow button to stay up to date.
openSAP is SAP’s free learning platform.
Snap!, a cloud-native graphical programming environment and online community, has been translated into more than 40 languages and is used around the world – from Göttingen to Beijing – for teaching and research. Snap! has been designed for inclusion. Its low floor welcomes beginners and its multi-media capabilities invite creative thinkers of all ages. At the same time, Snap! offers sophisticated abstractions that are otherwise only found in the most advanced programming languages for artificial intelligence.
- Get Coding with Snap (openSAP course)
- Our #stayhome Project (Snap! project)
- Three Projects for Beginners (PDF)
- Three Projects about Global Warming (PDF)
- Art with Snap! (PDF)
- Other Projects with Snap! (Snap! user collection)
For Trainers & Teachers
- kidslab is an english podcast about STEAM topics run by SAP employee Sven Haiges. It introduces a new topic each by interviews with the people running STEAM initiatives worldwide.